Friday, July 14, 2017

Foodie Friday Refer Your Favorite Moment Noodle

The globe volition e'er love, honor, in addition to remember Momofuku Ando (1910 - 2007). He's the human who invented the Ramen instant noodle.


Fascinating nutrient history:

Instant noodles were start marketed inward 1958.

Cup of noodles didn't come upward along until 1971.


My not hence fascinating life history facts:
♦ I was born inward 1955. Can't retrieve when I started eating the instant noodles, only it must convey been later the twelvemonth 2000 in addition to it must convey been because i of my daughters who honey all things Asian was eating them. I know I didn't swallow them during my childhood, during my years at the University of Miami (the 70s), during the start 25 years of my matrimony (2001 is when my concluding kid was born). I did the grocery shopping most of the fourth dimension in addition to my hubby shopped every straightaway in addition to then. So it had to hold upward i of my kids that introduced this nutrient into our home. Can't recall. Just know that instant noodles got added to our grocery listing i 24-hour interval in addition to we've been eating them ever since.
Said all that to nation this.
♦ When it comes to the alternative of Ramen noodles at the local grocery stores, at that spot isn't actually a vast make of products to pick out from. Pretty much it's the pop refer build of the instant ones inward the loving cup or the ones inward the footling package. That detail nutrient is hence inexpensive you lot don't ask to purchase the “generic brand” to salve money. That was the inventor's purposeful skillful intention. He wanted a nutrient that was super inexpensive that could feed the masses. (Gleaned that nutrient fact from a documentary I watched on TV, several years back.)

*

Who would convey idea that individual could issue a weblog amongst zilch only reviews of Ramen noodles?

The weblog is called … what else? The Ramen Rater.

* * *
When I start saw it, I thought:
Oh come upward on!! How many packaged instant noodles tin at that spot mayhap hold upward for you lot to charge per unit of measurement them?

Uuuhhh … try 2000+.

Seriously. His Tumblr blogs posts become dorsum to 2012 only the guy's reviews become dorsum to appointment dorsum to 2002!! TheRamenRater.com
(Maybe that was also the twelvemonth I started eating them. (O.o) (???))
* * Additional Fun Links:
(Video below of funny moments from K-comedy/drama, "Boys over Flowers".  It's well-nigh 8 minutes long amongst unlike clips from the series.The noodle eating scene is every bit good cute!)



♦ ♦ ♦
Fun Foodie Links:
The Evolution of Tea
29 Asian Noodle Recipes You'll Want to Slurp Up Immediately


Previous #FoodieFriday posts?


Artikel Terkait

Foodie Friday Refer Your Favorite Moment Noodle
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email